Using the Community Kitchen
*You must send Kori photos of the beautiful, clean kitchen before you turn in the kitchen key*
Community Kitchen Policies -- read before using
Community Kitchen FAQs
Kirkland's 2017-18 Community Kitchen Manager: Kori Zorina
(Contact Kori at email@example.com with questions/suggestions regarding the kitchen)
Kirkland residents may reserve the Community Kitchen during the following times:
Mon-Fri: 9am to midnight
Sat- Sun: 4pm to midnight
Please note that the Community Kitchen does not open until 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
To add a reservation to the calendar below:
1. Go to your own Google Calendar and create your event.
2. Make your name the title of the event.
3. Invite this entity to your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Community Kitchen Calendar ID.
4. If the kitchen is not already booked at that time, your reservation is complete and will appear on this page. Congrats!
5. When your reservation time begins, sign out the key and binder from the Building Manager's Office.
If you do not have a personal Google Calendar, email the Community Kitchen Coordinator, Kori Zorina, at email@example.com. Send Kori the date, time, and description of your event, and she can add it for you.