Reserve the Kirkland Music Practice Rooms using Roombook
- Kirkland House has two Music Practice Rooms; one in B-Entry and one in C-Entry.
- Kirkland residents may reserve up to 2 hours per day of practice time
- The music rooms will be unlocked from 10am-10:30pm. If the room is locked when it should be unlocked, see the Building Manager or security guard.
- Amplified music must be held to a volume that is not disruptive to surrounding residents, and it must not continue for more than 2 hours at a time. No amplified music in the practice rooms after 7pm Sun-Thurs.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are prohibited in practice rooms. Violation of this rule can damage the instruments, and persistent problems will lead to the Music Rooms being locked again.