Deciding between classes? Need help with problem sets? Thinking about careers or graduate school in the sciences? The Kirkland STEM Team is here to help! We hold office hours every Sunday night in the dining hall from 7:30 - 9 pm. If you have questions, feel free to reach out (contact Eric Bersin, firstname.lastname@example.org). Hope to see you at our office hours!
Kirkland's 2019-20 STEM Tutors:
- Buse Aktas (PhD, Mechanical Engineering)
- Eric Bersin (PhD, Electrical Engineering)
- Katia Chadaideh (PhD, Organismic and Evolutionary Biology)
- Marcus Comiter (PhD, Computer Science)
- Thomas Plumb-Reyes (PhD, Applied Physics)
- Wilson Qin (PhD, Computer Science)